I'd like to introduce a just-for-fun North teacher blog! We used to have a teacher newsletter - I really enjoyed it. It was fun to read. This will be like that. I hope it becomes a place to learn from (and about) one another. Parents and students may possibly stumble here from time to time - it is open to all.
Here's how it works....
Every Friday, a different guest blogger (maybe you?) will blog around one of the following questions:
- What teacher/student/administrator would I like to brag on and why?
- What innovative (or new-to-me) teaching strategy am I trying and how’s it going?
- Share a “big success”.
- What tech tool have I tried recently that I would recommend to others?
- What have students been working on in my class?
- What whole school initiative is North doing that am I really excited about (or would love to see happen one day)?
- What is one cool thing happening at North that parents probably don't know?
- What's on your mind?
- What's new in your life?
If you read this and thought, "I want to be a guest blogger!!"
...then click here and sign up.
If you read this and thought, "I will read it, but don't want to write!!"
...then visit the blog every Friday and/or subscribe to it! Use the comment section to provide feedback, ask questions, and to...,well, comment! Occasionally, I will send an email to the staff reminding everyone that a teacher blog exists.
If you thought, "This blog makes me stressed out and/or angry!!"
...then close this window right away and don't think about it anymore. No worries! :)
Thanks! I look forward to learning with you! First post will be this Friday!!